Medicalia.org

by Internet Medical Society

All Discussions Tagged 'cost' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Things That Will Help in Considering the Nose Job Surgery

Since the evolution of the cosmetic surgeries one can absolutely guarantee that this has been the favourite type of surgery. People themse…

Started by Rhinoplasty surgery

0 on Monday

Things to Consider While Choosing the Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon!

The rhinoplasty surgery is most definitely one of the best available surgery that people mostly opt for. This is also known as the nose jo…

0 Oct 5

IMS Member

What is Fibroid Removal Surgery Cost in India ?

Fibroid Removal Surgery Cost in India- Hospitals, Appointments, Cost & Reviews - Credihealth Find the cost of Fibroid Removal Surgery i…

Started by Spandan Chukiya

0 Aug 31

IMS Member

What is the Cost of Hip Replacement in India ?

Cost of Hip Replacement in India - Hospitals, Appointments, Cost & Reviews - Credihealth Find the cost of Hip Replacement in India and…

0 Aug 31

IMS Member

What is the Cost of Knee Arthroscopy Surgery in India ?

Cost of Knee Arthroscopy Surgery in India- Compare Cost at Top Hospitals‎ -Credihealth Compare the cost of Knee Arthroscopy Surgery  fr…

0 Aug 31

IMS Member

What is Knee Replacement Cost in India?

Knee Replacement India Cost - Hospitals, Appointments, Cost & Reviews - Credihealth Find the cost ofKnee Replacement in India and…

0 Aug 31

IMS Member

Actually I am about to have Spinal Fusion Surgery India

Hey guys, When I was 23 years, I met with a car accident on my way to home with my friend from work. Due to trauma I do not remember anythi…

Started by Ankit Sharma

0 Aug 28

Cleft Palate Surgery for Babies and Revision Rhinoplasty for Improved shape of Nose

A cleft is a birth defect. Babies are born with an opening in the lip and roof of the mouth (palate).  Bones and tissues of babies’ upper…

0 Aug 25

Ethnic Rhinoplasty Nose Job Surgery India

Rhinoplasty ("Nose Job") Clinics in India » Ethnic Rhinoplasty plastic surgery is growing in popularity, and ethnic rhinoplasty is one of…

0 Aug 19

IMS Member

Brachytherapy Surgery Available in Mumbai Hospital India

India ranks at a better position at the global level especially when you have top hospitals catering high quality cancer treatment option…

Started by Suhas Jain

1 Jul 30, 2016
Reply by Rayen Neel

RSS

Advertisement

Interested in advertising on Medicalia.org?

-------------------------

Medical Instruments

Books of Medicine

© 2017   Created by Network Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service