Dark circles visible around eyes can be a sign of ageing or can be caused due to excess stress or heredity. This phenomenon causes an awkward and unnecessary older looks for women.
- There are many cosmetic creams and facial creams and scrubs for reducing dark circles however their results may vary person to person.
- There are some other laser treatments for gently removing the upper layer of skin to reduce dark coloring of this portion around the eyes.
- Chemical peeling can be used for reducing under eye dark circles. This process can also reduce fine lines around eyes and signs remaining after a laser or light treatment can also be removed by chemical peeling.
- After these treatments it is advised to avoid exposure to direct sunlight for lasting results.
- Cosmetic surgery for dark circles treatment is known as blepharoplasty. This surgery also treats drooping and sagging skin, removal or displacement of fat deposits to reduce the baggy look around eyes especially on lower eyelids is also possible by this surgery.
- This surgery is usually an outpatient procedure that is completed in some hours. Patients are administered anesthesia to avoid experience of any pain due to incisions and fat displacement during the surgery.
- Dark circles treatment cost mainly depends on the amount of area to be treated, expertise of surgeon, anesthesia charges and some other costs.
- The treatment for dark circles depends mainly on the reasons. Fighting and minimizing some allergies can also bring relief from dark circles in some cases.
- Patients that face the problem of dark circles are advised to sleep keeping their head straight. This avoids flow of fluids pooling under the eyes.
- Getting some additional sleep can also help reduce dark circles as this habit can release any mental stress much effectively.
- Sometimes eye creams with retinol, Vitamin C, K and E can be effective for reducing dark circles.
For more details about under eye dark circle treatment visit: http://www.skintreatmentsindia.com/