- Insulin is given to increase glucose metabolism.
- Corticosteroids are given to reduce inflammation of the brain.
- Urine-enhancing drugs are given to remove excess fluid.
- If the condition becomes severe due to Reye's syndrome and the child has difficulty in breathing,
- then the breathing apparatus is used.
If Reye's syndrome is not treated, brain damage can also result in death. Therefore, it is necessary to consult a doctor immediately based on the symptoms.
Buy medicine online Order Genuine Medicine and get 20% flat discount