In the present times, where people do not pay attention to their food, they are playing with their health. In today's time, the more important the work, the more important it is to take care of yourself. Which no human being cannot do daily. Let us tell you how you can increase healthy lungs and body endurance.
There are some suggestions for you, which are given below -
- Exercise regularly, at least 45 minutes every day.
- Walk 10000 steps daily and do Pranayam daily.
- Eat plenty of vitamin C. Such as Amla, Orange, Mausami, Kiwi, Guava, Broccoli, etc.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption in your life.
- Include natural ingredients like basil, Triphala with daily food.
- Include good quality protein in your diet like soy, tofu, milk, pulses, and lentils and if you are a
- non-vegetarian then consume chicken, chicken, meat, and seafood.
- Include ginger, turmeric, garlic, green tea, calciferous vegetables, and vitamin C foods in the diet.
online medicine shopping for saving money in the pocket with 20% Di...