A gynecomastia surgery is one of the most common male surgeries conducted these days. In this surgery, the excessive tissues around the male breast areas are surgically removed to reduce the breast swelling and enlargement. The gynecomastia surgery cost is not very high however; the prices differ in every city. If you are planning to undergo this surgery, here’s what you need to expect post your surgery –
- Right after the gynecomastia surgery, you will notice swelling and bruising around your nipples and breast area. Don’t worry, this is your body’s natural healing ability to recover from the incisions and surgery. This disappears with 7-10 days of the surgery.
- Apply ice packs to the swelling but be careful to not burn the skin because your breast area will be numb from surgery for at least 2-4 days and you might not feel the cold compress.
- You will be a little dizzy for a few days after the surgery so ensure you have a partner around to help you with your chores or to even go to washroom.
- Avoid blood thinners and pain killers during your recovery to ensure the surgery incisions heal properly and the blood clots.
- You can resume normal work life with a week from the surgery however, avoid any work which involves lifting weights for at least 6 weeks after your surgery.
- Ensure you explain all your symptoms to the surgeon at the male breast surgery clinic so that he/she can help you with a smooth recovery.
For more details visit: www.bestgynecomastiaindia.com