Welcome to Online Medical Conference! http://conference.medicalia.org
This is a revolutionary service by Medicalia.org welcomed by medical & healthcare experts, researchers, professionals, students, and professors from around the world.
Online Medical Conference is a unique open access repository for posters and slide presentations across all medicine disciplines. By keeping the work visible long after a meeting has ended it maximizes the return on the time, effort and money invested in creating each presentation. We also accept depositions from local meetings (e.g. PhD student days) and original ones that have not been presented anywhere else yet.
Online Medical Conference aims to foster the discussion among medical, nursing and healthcare researchers and provide them with the opportunity to discuss and present their research findings, studies, and experiences at a professional level and share their research works with the world. Posters and Presentations is an international open community project designed to bring together and support researchers across multiple disciplines engaged with biomedical research. Posters and Presentations provide a meeting place for clinicians and researchers worldwide. We believe in the need of promoting new and creative solutions to manage biomedical conferences in a constantly changing and evolving world.
To allow the presentation of research results and clinical reports
- To keep the work visible long after a meeting has ended it maximizes the return on the time, effort and money invested in creating each presentation. We also accept depositions from local meetings (e.g. PhD student days) and original ones.
- To provide a space for participants driven presentations, discussion and debate
- To share expertise and ideas
- To promote critical enquiry and discourse
- To publish abstracts of online presentations in scientific medial journals.
Take your place at the forefront of life science research and related disciplines by responding to the call for abstracts. We are currently accepting the submission of abstracts for presentations from scientists, researchers, and thought leaders from a diverse range of life science disciplines. Contributions from academic, government, and industry are welcome. All conferences are related to a journal from iMedPub Journals where abstracts are going to be published. Additionally authors will be invited to publish the full proceeding of the communication.
Onlinc Medical Conferences . . .
- Draws thousands of research scientists, clinicians, doctors, thought leaders, executives and exhibitors worldwide who are focused on life sciences and clinical diagnostics. OMC connects people across borders with virtually no significant contribution to the carbon footprint.
- Designed for academia, industry, and government. Take advantage of this opportunity to present your research and relevant scientific breakthroughs.
- OMC interactive tools meet the collaborative needs of research scientists, clinicians, and doctors in a format that is not possible with other physical events and webinars. This is the most up-to-date showcase for life science and clinical diagnostic innovations.
- All conferences are related to a journal from iMedPub Journals where abstracts are going to be published. Additionally authors will be invited to publish the full proceeding of the communication.
1. Prepare your lecture or presentation:
- First you should edit your poster or presentation using a presentation software or an online presentation editor as 280 Slides. Save your file as .ppt You will be able to uploading the .ppt file directly when submitting, but we suggest uploading the file to Slideshare so you can submit the url instead.
- Then you can record a voice/video presentation of your communication (not compulsory) using presentation software or a screencast software. If you do not have appropriate software we suggest using Prezi, ScreenToaster,. Brainsharkor SlideRocket. Save your presentation as .avi. You can edit your voice/video presentation using any film maker software or some editor online as JayCut. If you have created a video you can easily upload it at Medicalia.org, Youtube or Vimeo. Take note of the url and insert it when submitting.
- Write an abstract describing the background, methods, results and conclusions of your work.
2. Submit your poster, lecture or presentation for review. You can include images, slides, voice, text and videos.
3. Once approved, your presentation will be live at Medicalia.org for community interaction.
4. Finally the abstract will be published on our medical journals and indexed in the main scientific repositories, including Medbrary, the online medical library.
Why Deliver Your Work?
- It's quick, easy and free
- Widen your audience
- Links are added to your full paper once published in a peer-reviewed journal
- Provides a platform for negative results and case studies
- Receive ideas and feedback
- The most interesting posters and slides may be selected for especial promotion by our expert Faculty
Any question? Contact us at email@example.com