by Internet Medical Society
Bone and joint issues affect people of all ages and capabilities. Orthopaedics is the medical speciality that focuses on injuries and sicknesses of your body's musculoskeletal system. This complex system, which incorporates your bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscle, and nerves, permits you to move, work, and be active.
What Does Orthopaedic Surgery Cover?
The vast majority also have a specialist interest in a particular orthopaedic condition including the following:
• Joint reconstruction
• Particular anatomical region (eg arm)
• Spine (alongside neurosurgeons)
• Bone tumour surgery
• Rheumatoid surgery
• Sport surgery
• Complex trauma surgery
Orthopedic Surgery Types
• Arthroscopy -- a process the use of unique cameras and device to visualize, diagnose, and deal with troubles inside a joint.
• Fusion -- a process by which bones are fused together with bone grafts and internal devices (which include metal rods) to heal into a single strong bone.
• Internal Fixation -- a technique to hold the damaged portions of bone in proper position with metal plates, pins, or screws at the same time as the bone is healing.
• Joint replacement (partial, total and revision) -- when an arthritic or broken joint is eliminated and replaced with an artificial joint known as a prosthesis.
• Osteotomy -- the correction of bone deformity by reducing and repositioning the bone.
• Soft tissue repair -- the mending of soft tissue, such as torn tendons or ligaments.
Orthopedic Surgery Preparation
To prepare for orthopedic surgery, your health care provider will order a selection of tests. Some tests may include:
• Computed tomography (CT) scans
• Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
• Diagnostic arthroplasty
• Blood tests
Dr. Manoj Miglani Offers Unmatched Experience In Treating Orthopedics Surgery In India
Dr. Manoj Miglani is a senior consultant orthopedics in Fortis Hospital Delhi. Having a vast experience of operating on complex to simple spine surgeries and joint replacements of all kinds, Patients come to him from all over the world to receive care from the world’s best orthopedic surgeons. He is highly respected, extensively trained, and perform more than 30,000 surgical procedures annually. Surgeons that perform a particular surgery many times a year get the best results. Dr. Manoj Miglani does more joint replacements (hips, knees) annually than any other surgeons in the India – almost twice as many as the hospital with the next highest number. He is also recognized for having very low infection rates by using the latest technology available for total hip replacement and total and partial knee replacement, so that you can regain mobility quickly and go back to your active life, free of joint pain.
Why Orthopedics Surgery In India?
India as popularly known as most preferable destination for orthopedics surgery in India with already established success the strata of knee replacement in India, many people travel from abroad to India for their treatment, As surgery cost in India is quite less as compare to any other countries. In India we can locate best hospitals with experienced skilled medical doctor at affordable cost. You do not have to wait for long for getting an appointment for consultation and treatment with the top surgeons who are incredibly skilled and experienced in providing surgical operation in India. India has rich clinical infrastructure, with most of hospitals serving various medical services, with top class medical treatment.
Get In Touch With Dr. Manoj Miglani Best Orthopedic Surgeon Delhi Joint Replacement Surgery Service India has evolved as a crucial hub for medical and special health care vacations for international patients visiting India. It is already on the global map as a value added service provider. Joint replacement surgery service India endeavours to provide the patients world class treatments through our partners and instantly get you in touch with the best orthopedic surgeon Delhi Dr. Manoj Miglani.
To schedule an appointment, call +91-9860432255
For immediate appointment email-id