by Internet Medical Society
It is recommended against intestinal parasites. It also serves as a natural laxative and helps to prevent such annoying constipation during the months of pregnancy.
Papaya is rich in minerals and vitamins, such as vitamin E, and helps to:
https://nurvinaari.com/Gynecologist In Thane West
Relieve heartburn during pregnancy
● Prevent degradation of red blood cells and fight hemolytic anemia
● Increase energy and physical activity
● Prevent miscarriage
● Avoid the edema that appears frequently during pregnancy and also inflammation in the hands, legs and feet
● Neutralize the effects of carpal tunnel syndrome
● Improve skin health
● Strengthen the body’s immune system to fight disease.
● Eating papaya or papaya is also recommended to prevent breast cancer and cervical cancer.
Tangerines and other citrus fruits have a lot of vitamin C, making them ideal for strengthening the immune system, helping in the production of defenses that naturally fight against germs.
They are also rich in B vitamins that are important for:
● Fatigue prevention: fatigue is common especially in the first trimester of pregnancy
● The proper functioning of the central nervous system and the production of neurotransmitters
● The production of energy that is very necessary to perform the functions of the body and maintain a better quality of life
● Assist in the absorption of iron (essential mineral during pregnancy for both mother and fetus)
● Help with the stability of blood sugar levels and insulin production, especially for women who suffer from gestational diabetes
● Relieve headaches that affect some women
● Regeneration and protection of the epidermis. In pregnancy, stretch marks, cellulite and skin spots may develop.
● Reduce blood pressure. Controlling blood pressure is generally a recurring theme in pregnant women due to the risk of pre-eclampsia and eclampsia during this period. These are difficult clinical conditions that can even cause the death of the woman and her child.
The apple is very delicious, very nutritious and ideal if you are expecting a baby. So you should certainly include it in your diet.
The main properties of this fruit are:
● It has properties antiinflammatory
● It is a natural antacid. It reduces the problems of heartburn and gastroenteritis, one of the diseases that occur in pregnancy.
● Controls blood pressure
● It is anti-diarrheal. It also prevents constipation: Constipation in pregnancy is very common
● Combats edema, promoting the elimination of fluids and preventing inflammation
● Reduces cholesterol
● Increases the defenses of the immune system. It is anti-flu and has extensive expectorant properties
● It helps prevent diabetes
● It is used to reduce cramps that are also very common during pregnancy
Dr. Sujata Rathod, reputed Gynecologist In Thane West practicing from about 25 years at NurviNaari and has done many successful surgeries and pregnancy treatment. Visit : https://nurvinaari.com/about-dr-sujata-rathod
on Call us at: 9869174139