Daruvir 300 mg Tablet is an Hiv/Aids medicine used along with ritonavir to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). This medicine is not a cure for HIV. It only prevents the virus from multiplying in your body.
Daruvir Darunavir Tablets Work:
Daruvir 300MG contains darunavir which belongs to a group of medicines called antiretrovirals. It works by reducing the amount of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) in your body.
Brand Name: Daruvir
Contents: Darunavir 300mg Tablets
Manufacturer: Cipla Limited
Packing: Pack of 60 Tablets
Daruvir Tablets Available in Different Strength:
Daruvir 300mg Darunavir Online
Daruvir 600mg Darunavir Cost
Daruvir Darunavir 800mg Tablet
Daruvir Tablets Brands Available:
Danavir Darunavir 600 mg Tablets
Virem 600 mg Darunavir Tablets
Side-Effects For Daruvir 300 mg Tablet:
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain; headache; rash; or changes in the shape or location of body fat especially in your arms, legs, face, neck, breasts, and waist.
- The first sign of any skin rash, no matter how mild; severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate.
- Liver problems--upper stomach pain, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
high blood sugar--increased thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath odor, drowsiness, dry skin, blurred vision, weight loss.
- Severe skin reaction--fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin
rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
- Signs of a new infection--fever, night sweats, swollen glands, diarrhea, weight loss.
- Chest pain (especially when you breathe), dry cough, wheezing, feeling short of breath.
Warning and Precautions For Daruvir 300 mg:
- Caution should be exercised in patients who are taking other medications, diabetes, bleeding disorder, liver or kidney disease, severe allergy, tuberculosis, pneumonia, elderly, pregnancy, and breast-feeding.
- If the patient is taking Didanosine, it should be taken one hour before this medication in order to avoid drug interactions.
- Fat accumulation may occur in different parts of the body, monitor cholesterol level regularly.
- Avoid contact and sharing of needles with others while taking this medication.
Order Daruvir 300mg Online?
Please contact us for more Details, On How To Buy Daruvir 300mg Darunavir From Oddway International at Lowest Price!
Darunavir can be made available in the USA, United Kingdom, Russia, Japan, Koria, Poland, China, Turkey ,Australia Etc!
Send Your Enquiry Or Call: